Lara going free-roaming in next Tomb Raider?
The next Tomb Raider game may see Lara Croft going all Grand Theft Auto.
According to the rumour mill the Lara's next adventure will be a free-roaming title.
The new game is to be set on a Japanese island which forms one cohesive level with multiple ways around puzzles.
The new game will explore more of Lara's history in the Tomb Raider Underworld universe and not the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all