Lara going free-roaming in next Tomb Raider?
The next Tomb Raider game may see Lara Croft going all Grand Theft Auto.
According to the rumour mill the Lara's next adventure will be a free-roaming title.
The new game is to be set on a Japanese island which forms one cohesive level with multiple ways around puzzles.
The new game will explore more of Lara's history in the Tomb Raider Underworld universe and not the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO