Lara going free-roaming in next Tomb Raider?
The next Tomb Raider game may see Lara Croft going all Grand Theft Auto.
According to the rumour mill the Lara's next adventure will be a free-roaming title.
The new game is to be set on a Japanese island which forms one cohesive level with multiple ways around puzzles.
The new game will explore more of Lara's history in the Tomb Raider Underworld universe and not the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free