Lara going free-roaming in next Tomb Raider?
The next Tomb Raider game may see Lara Croft going all Grand Theft Auto.
According to the rumour mill the Lara's next adventure will be a free-roaming title.
The new game is to be set on a Japanese island which forms one cohesive level with multiple ways around puzzles.
The new game will explore more of Lara's history in the Tomb Raider Underworld universe and not the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year