Lara going free-roaming in next Tomb Raider?
The next Tomb Raider game may see Lara Croft going all Grand Theft Auto.
According to the rumour mill the Lara's next adventure will be a free-roaming title.
The new game is to be set on a Japanese island which forms one cohesive level with multiple ways around puzzles.
The new game will explore more of Lara's history in the Tomb Raider Underworld universe and not the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America