Ghost Trick delayed until 2011
Capcom's Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, the next game from Ace Attorney creator Shu Takumi, wowed fans and critics alike during June's E3 conference. Western gamers will have to wait a bit longer to get their hands on the title, though, as Capcom announced at Tokyo Game Show that the game has been delayed in North American and Europe until 2011.
A fact sheet from the show quietly noted that the game had been delayed until January 2011. The Nintendo DS title was previously slated for an ambiguous Winter 2010 release.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective puts you in the supernatural shoes of a recent murder victim who must find his own killer.
The game won several Best of E3 awards for the Nintendo DS.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3