Ghost Trick delayed until 2011
Capcom's Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, the next game from Ace Attorney creator Shu Takumi, wowed fans and critics alike during June's E3 conference. Western gamers will have to wait a bit longer to get their hands on the title, though, as Capcom announced at Tokyo Game Show that the game has been delayed in North American and Europe until 2011.
A fact sheet from the show quietly noted that the game had been delayed until January 2011. The Nintendo DS title was previously slated for an ambiguous Winter 2010 release.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective puts you in the supernatural shoes of a recent murder victim who must find his own killer.
The game won several Best of E3 awards for the Nintendo DS.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today