Ghost Trick delayed until 2011
Capcom's Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, the next game from Ace Attorney creator Shu Takumi, wowed fans and critics alike during June's E3 conference. Western gamers will have to wait a bit longer to get their hands on the title, though, as Capcom announced at Tokyo Game Show that the game has been delayed in North American and Europe until 2011.
A fact sheet from the show quietly noted that the game had been delayed until January 2011. The Nintendo DS title was previously slated for an ambiguous Winter 2010 release.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective puts you in the supernatural shoes of a recent murder victim who must find his own killer.
The game won several Best of E3 awards for the Nintendo DS.
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015