Ghost Trick delayed until 2011
Capcom's Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, the next game from Ace Attorney creator Shu Takumi, wowed fans and critics alike during June's E3 conference. Western gamers will have to wait a bit longer to get their hands on the title, though, as Capcom announced at Tokyo Game Show that the game has been delayed in North American and Europe until 2011.
A fact sheet from the show quietly noted that the game had been delayed until January 2011. The Nintendo DS title was previously slated for an ambiguous Winter 2010 release.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective puts you in the supernatural shoes of a recent murder victim who must find his own killer.
The game won several Best of E3 awards for the Nintendo DS.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access