Ghost Trick delayed until 2011
Capcom's Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, the next game from Ace Attorney creator Shu Takumi, wowed fans and critics alike during June's E3 conference. Western gamers will have to wait a bit longer to get their hands on the title, though, as Capcom announced at Tokyo Game Show that the game has been delayed in North American and Europe until 2011.
A fact sheet from the show quietly noted that the game had been delayed until January 2011. The Nintendo DS title was previously slated for an ambiguous Winter 2010 release.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective puts you in the supernatural shoes of a recent murder victim who must find his own killer.
The game won several Best of E3 awards for the Nintendo DS.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny