Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
EA has announced that PC gamers will be able to try out Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare for free until next week.
PC users who have an Origin account have until next Monday August the 25th to download PopCap's quirky online shooter and then they'll get a full 72 hours of play time to give the game a whirl.
Incidentally, Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare is also out this week on the PS4 and PS3. The new PlayStation version includes all of the DLC currently available for the game on Xbox and PC.
Thanks The Sixth Axis.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer