Disgaea 4 announced through Japanese retailer
A listing on the website of Japanese retailer Bic Camera indicates that Disgaea 4 is in the works and may be coming sooner than many fans anticipated.
According to Bic, the game will release in February 2011, exclusively for the PS3. The Limited Edition version of the game will come with figurine, an art book and a soundtrack. While details are currently slim, the retailer mentions the game will revolve around a "huge scale" and "network functions."
Disgaea 4 was previously mentioned by NIS head Sohei Shinkawa during an interview with Dengeki magazine, though no release date was specified. With Tokyo Game Show currently underway, the timing of this leak indicates NIS maybe be planning a formal announcement over the next few days.
The previous entry in the niche franchise, Disgaea 3, was received warmly received by critics, though it struggled commercially.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today