Codemasters unveil DiRT 3's new Gymkhana mode
Codemasters has released a new video showing off their new Gymkhana game mode for Colin McRae's DiRT 3.
Gymkhana mode is an all new stunt-based competition that will encourage players to take on some precise stunt driving withing the most challenging prop-filled racing compounds.
Players will also be able to record their runs and share them with friends on YouTube as well as competing against each other either online or in split-screen multiplayer.
Top Gymkhana driver Ken Block said: "I had a blast working with the guys on last years Colin McRae: DiRT 2, and with the introduction of Gymkhana to DiRT 3 were pushing both the series and racing games forward. I love doing the gymkhana videos, and its so great to work with Codemasters to give players that unique sensation of pushing a car to its limits while honing about. With the video upload function, maybe Ill get some competition from gamers!"
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015