Codemasters unveil DiRT 3's new Gymkhana mode
Codemasters has released a new video showing off their new Gymkhana game mode for Colin McRae's DiRT 3.
Gymkhana mode is an all new stunt-based competition that will encourage players to take on some precise stunt driving withing the most challenging prop-filled racing compounds.
Players will also be able to record their runs and share them with friends on YouTube as well as competing against each other either online or in split-screen multiplayer.
Top Gymkhana driver Ken Block said: "I had a blast working with the guys on last years Colin McRae: DiRT 2, and with the introduction of Gymkhana to DiRT 3 were pushing both the series and racing games forward. I love doing the gymkhana videos, and its so great to work with Codemasters to give players that unique sensation of pushing a car to its limits while honing about. With the video upload function, maybe Ill get some competition from gamers!"
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave