Codemasters unveil DiRT 3's new Gymkhana mode
Codemasters has released a new video showing off their new Gymkhana game mode for Colin McRae's DiRT 3.
Gymkhana mode is an all new stunt-based competition that will encourage players to take on some precise stunt driving withing the most challenging prop-filled racing compounds.
Players will also be able to record their runs and share them with friends on YouTube as well as competing against each other either online or in split-screen multiplayer.
Top Gymkhana driver Ken Block said: "I had a blast working with the guys on last years Colin McRae: DiRT 2, and with the introduction of Gymkhana to DiRT 3 were pushing both the series and racing games forward. I love doing the gymkhana videos, and its so great to work with Codemasters to give players that unique sensation of pushing a car to its limits while honing about. With the video upload function, maybe Ill get some competition from gamers!"
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year