MGS Rising, FFXIV to support 3D
During Sony's Tokyo Game Show conference, the hardware manufacturer announced that Metal Gear Solid: Rising and Final Fantasy XIV will both support 3D.
The two titles are among the most highly anticipated games in development in Japan. Metal Gear Solid: Rising is set to bridge the gap between the second and fourth entries in the franchise, while Final Fantasy XIV is the latest entry in the long-running RPG series. Rising is tentatively slated for release in 2011, while FFXIV will hit some regions this year.
Both games join a long list of titles slated to support 3D technology, including Killzone 3, Mortal Kombat and Gran Turismo.
3D support is currently available for some existing games.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone