MGS Rising, FFXIV to support 3D
During Sony's Tokyo Game Show conference, the hardware manufacturer announced that Metal Gear Solid: Rising and Final Fantasy XIV will both support 3D.
The two titles are among the most highly anticipated games in development in Japan. Metal Gear Solid: Rising is set to bridge the gap between the second and fourth entries in the franchise, while Final Fantasy XIV is the latest entry in the long-running RPG series. Rising is tentatively slated for release in 2011, while FFXIV will hit some regions this year.
Both games join a long list of titles slated to support 3D technology, including Killzone 3, Mortal Kombat and Gran Turismo.
3D support is currently available for some existing games.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015