MGS Rising, FFXIV to support 3D
During Sony's Tokyo Game Show conference, the hardware manufacturer announced that Metal Gear Solid: Rising and Final Fantasy XIV will both support 3D.
The two titles are among the most highly anticipated games in development in Japan. Metal Gear Solid: Rising is set to bridge the gap between the second and fourth entries in the franchise, while Final Fantasy XIV is the latest entry in the long-running RPG series. Rising is tentatively slated for release in 2011, while FFXIV will hit some regions this year.
Both games join a long list of titles slated to support 3D technology, including Killzone 3, Mortal Kombat and Gran Turismo.
3D support is currently available for some existing games.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light