Enslaved gets a BAFTA screening and Q and A
Ninja Theory's newest title Enslaved: Journey to the West is set to get an exclusive screening and Q and A session at BAFTA in London later this month.
Tameem Antonaides, Ninja Theory's creative chief will host the event alongside GameSpot editor Guy Cocker and will screen the game to those lucky enough to score a ticket.
The session is set to give an insight into how the game took shape and how the creative influences of Monkey actor and co-director Andy Serkis and co-writer Alex Garland of 28 Days Later fame.
BAFTA's headquarters at 195 Piccadilly in London will open it's doors for the event at 6.30pm on September the 27th. Tickets for the event will cost 5 GBP and are available on TicketWeb.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update