Enslaved gets a BAFTA screening and Q and A
Ninja Theory's newest title Enslaved: Journey to the West is set to get an exclusive screening and Q and A session at BAFTA in London later this month.
Tameem Antonaides, Ninja Theory's creative chief will host the event alongside GameSpot editor Guy Cocker and will screen the game to those lucky enough to score a ticket.
The session is set to give an insight into how the game took shape and how the creative influences of Monkey actor and co-director Andy Serkis and co-writer Alex Garland of 28 Days Later fame.
BAFTA's headquarters at 195 Piccadilly in London will open it's doors for the event at 6.30pm on September the 27th. Tickets for the event will cost 5 GBP and are available on TicketWeb.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year