AMD/ATi graphics driver updates to be available on Steam
AMD and Valve has announced a partnership that will see Ati's Catalyst graphics driver software updated via Steam.
For Steam users who have ATi Radeon graphics cards the Steam client will automatically detect the hardware and update the Catalyst driver software whenever an update is available.
The partnership will officially begin with Catalyst 10.9 which launches later this month.
AMD recently announced that they will be officially dropping the ATi branding when their next generation of graphics cards launches later in the year. They will retain the Radeon name for now though.
Thanks Big Download.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer