AMD/ATi graphics driver updates to be available on Steam
AMD and Valve has announced a partnership that will see Ati's Catalyst graphics driver software updated via Steam.
For Steam users who have ATi Radeon graphics cards the Steam client will automatically detect the hardware and update the Catalyst driver software whenever an update is available.
The partnership will officially begin with Catalyst 10.9 which launches later this month.
AMD recently announced that they will be officially dropping the ATi branding when their next generation of graphics cards launches later in the year. They will retain the Radeon name for now though.
Thanks Big Download.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update