AMD/ATi graphics driver updates to be available on Steam
AMD and Valve has announced a partnership that will see Ati's Catalyst graphics driver software updated via Steam.
For Steam users who have ATi Radeon graphics cards the Steam client will automatically detect the hardware and update the Catalyst driver software whenever an update is available.
The partnership will officially begin with Catalyst 10.9 which launches later this month.
AMD recently announced that they will be officially dropping the ATi branding when their next generation of graphics cards launches later in the year. They will retain the Radeon name for now though.
Thanks Big Download.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold