AMD/ATi graphics driver updates to be available on Steam
AMD and Valve has announced a partnership that will see Ati's Catalyst graphics driver software updated via Steam.
For Steam users who have ATi Radeon graphics cards the Steam client will automatically detect the hardware and update the Catalyst driver software whenever an update is available.
The partnership will officially begin with Catalyst 10.9 which launches later this month.
AMD recently announced that they will be officially dropping the ATi branding when their next generation of graphics cards launches later in the year. They will retain the Radeon name for now though.
Thanks Big Download.
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia