Red Faction: Armageddon slips to summer 2011
THQ has delayed one of their big guns for the 2011 until the summer.
Red Faction: Armageddon was expected in March of next year but it has been pushed back into May in order to strengthen the company's next financial year.
Other big news in the company's release schedule is that Saint's Row 3 will arrive in the autumn along with the next WWE title.
UFC will also be delayed until winter 2012 as THQ try to make a move away from annual iterations of their franchises.
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible