Red Faction: Armageddon slips to summer 2011
THQ has delayed one of their big guns for the 2011 until the summer.
Red Faction: Armageddon was expected in March of next year but it has been pushed back into May in order to strengthen the company's next financial year.
Other big news in the company's release schedule is that Saint's Row 3 will arrive in the autumn along with the next WWE title.
UFC will also be delayed until winter 2012 as THQ try to make a move away from annual iterations of their franchises.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny