Red Faction: Armageddon slips to summer 2011
THQ has delayed one of their big guns for the 2011 until the summer.
Red Faction: Armageddon was expected in March of next year but it has been pushed back into May in order to strengthen the company's next financial year.
Other big news in the company's release schedule is that Saint's Row 3 will arrive in the autumn along with the next WWE title.
UFC will also be delayed until winter 2012 as THQ try to make a move away from annual iterations of their franchises.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3