Red Faction: Armageddon slips to summer 2011
THQ has delayed one of their big guns for the 2011 until the summer.
Red Faction: Armageddon was expected in March of next year but it has been pushed back into May in order to strengthen the company's next financial year.
Other big news in the company's release schedule is that Saint's Row 3 will arrive in the autumn along with the next WWE title.
UFC will also be delayed until winter 2012 as THQ try to make a move away from annual iterations of their franchises.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May