Red Faction: Armageddon slips to summer 2011
THQ has delayed one of their big guns for the 2011 until the summer.
Red Faction: Armageddon was expected in March of next year but it has been pushed back into May in order to strengthen the company's next financial year.
Other big news in the company's release schedule is that Saint's Row 3 will arrive in the autumn along with the next WWE title.
UFC will also be delayed until winter 2012 as THQ try to make a move away from annual iterations of their franchises.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year