New colours of DSi XL coming to Europe
Three new colours of DSi XL are headed for the European market at last.
The new colours, green, yellow and blue have already caused a significant sales rise in Japan and now Nintendo hope that they can do the same in the West.
The new coloured units will go on sale in Europe on October the 8th.
The DSi XL launched in Europe with the more conservative and adult-oriented colours of dark brown and wine red so the new additons should liven up things a bit.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title