New colours of DSi XL coming to Europe
Three new colours of DSi XL are headed for the European market at last.
The new colours, green, yellow and blue have already caused a significant sales rise in Japan and now Nintendo hope that they can do the same in the West.
The new coloured units will go on sale in Europe on October the 8th.
The DSi XL launched in Europe with the more conservative and adult-oriented colours of dark brown and wine red so the new additons should liven up things a bit.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3