Zenimax files trademark for Elder Scrolls movie
It appears that Zenimax do have cinematic ambitions for the Elder Scrolls series.
Bethesda's parent company has filed a trademark for Oblivion in relation to motion picture production.
This follows on the current trend for making movies out of games.
Other recent game movies include Capcom's Dead Rising film release in several parts on Xbox Live and THQ's forthcoming Red Faction TV movie being produced by SyFy.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3