Zenimax files trademark for Elder Scrolls movie
It appears that Zenimax do have cinematic ambitions for the Elder Scrolls series.
Bethesda's parent company has filed a trademark for Oblivion in relation to motion picture production.
This follows on the current trend for making movies out of games.
Other recent game movies include Capcom's Dead Rising film release in several parts on Xbox Live and THQ's forthcoming Red Faction TV movie being produced by SyFy.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag