Zenimax files trademark for Elder Scrolls movie
It appears that Zenimax do have cinematic ambitions for the Elder Scrolls series.
Bethesda's parent company has filed a trademark for Oblivion in relation to motion picture production.
This follows on the current trend for making movies out of games.
Other recent game movies include Capcom's Dead Rising film release in several parts on Xbox Live and THQ's forthcoming Red Faction TV movie being produced by SyFy.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date