Zenimax files trademark for Elder Scrolls movie
It appears that Zenimax do have cinematic ambitions for the Elder Scrolls series.
Bethesda's parent company has filed a trademark for Oblivion in relation to motion picture production.
This follows on the current trend for making movies out of games.
Other recent game movies include Capcom's Dead Rising film release in several parts on Xbox Live and THQ's forthcoming Red Faction TV movie being produced by SyFy.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching