Zenimax files trademark for Elder Scrolls movie
It appears that Zenimax do have cinematic ambitions for the Elder Scrolls series.
Bethesda's parent company has filed a trademark for Oblivion in relation to motion picture production.
This follows on the current trend for making movies out of games.
Other recent game movies include Capcom's Dead Rising film release in several parts on Xbox Live and THQ's forthcoming Red Faction TV movie being produced by SyFy.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015