Obsidian muddying the moral lines between Fallout: New Vegas factions
Bethesda's Peter Hines has been explaining how the factions in Fallout: New Vegas will work.
Speaking in an interview with Planet Fallout, Hines said that the factions in New Vegas will be less black and white than in Fallout.
Hines said: "Without giving too much away, in general you've got two main factions in the game fighting for control over the Mojave wasteland, NCR and Caesar's Legion."
He continued: "We've tried to have everything in Fallout: New Vegas not to be so black and white. These are the good guys these are the bad guys, if you join with these guys you are bad, if you join with these guys you are good. It's not quite that cut and dry."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer