Obsidian muddying the moral lines between Fallout: New Vegas factions
Bethesda's Peter Hines has been explaining how the factions in Fallout: New Vegas will work.
Speaking in an interview with Planet Fallout, Hines said that the factions in New Vegas will be less black and white than in Fallout.
Hines said: "Without giving too much away, in general you've got two main factions in the game fighting for control over the Mojave wasteland, NCR and Caesar's Legion."
He continued: "We've tried to have everything in Fallout: New Vegas not to be so black and white. These are the good guys these are the bad guys, if you join with these guys you are bad, if you join with these guys you are good. It's not quite that cut and dry."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3