Obsidian muddying the moral lines between Fallout: New Vegas factions
Bethesda's Peter Hines has been explaining how the factions in Fallout: New Vegas will work.
Speaking in an interview with Planet Fallout, Hines said that the factions in New Vegas will be less black and white than in Fallout.
Hines said: "Without giving too much away, in general you've got two main factions in the game fighting for control over the Mojave wasteland, NCR and Caesar's Legion."
He continued: "We've tried to have everything in Fallout: New Vegas not to be so black and white. These are the good guys these are the bad guys, if you join with these guys you are bad, if you join with these guys you are good. It's not quite that cut and dry."
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order