Rumour: Bioware is working on unannounced handheld title
Bioware is an extremely busy studio. The Canada-based developer recently pushed out a new episode of Mass Effect 2 DLC, In the Lair of the Shadow Broker, and is also hard at work on Dragon Ages 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic.
It seems the developer may also have another title on its plate, according to one employee's CV. While Bioware has traditionally focused on high-end console and PC games, the LinkedIn profile of a quality assurance tester indicates Bioware is working on an unannounced handheld game as well.
Bioware's last portable offering was Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood for the DS, which the same tester also worked on. The 2008 title failed to impress critics, who bemoaned the game's light-hearted story.
Both of Bioware's upcoming titles, Dragon Age 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic, are scheduled to release before the end of 2011.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon