Rumour: Bioware is working on unannounced handheld title
Bioware is an extremely busy studio. The Canada-based developer recently pushed out a new episode of Mass Effect 2 DLC, In the Lair of the Shadow Broker, and is also hard at work on Dragon Ages 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic.
It seems the developer may also have another title on its plate, according to one employee's CV. While Bioware has traditionally focused on high-end console and PC games, the LinkedIn profile of a quality assurance tester indicates Bioware is working on an unannounced handheld game as well.
Bioware's last portable offering was Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood for the DS, which the same tester also worked on. The 2008 title failed to impress critics, who bemoaned the game's light-hearted story.
Both of Bioware's upcoming titles, Dragon Age 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic, are scheduled to release before the end of 2011.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year