Rumour: Bioware is working on unannounced handheld title
Bioware is an extremely busy studio. The Canada-based developer recently pushed out a new episode of Mass Effect 2 DLC, In the Lair of the Shadow Broker, and is also hard at work on Dragon Ages 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic.
It seems the developer may also have another title on its plate, according to one employee's CV. While Bioware has traditionally focused on high-end console and PC games, the LinkedIn profile of a quality assurance tester indicates Bioware is working on an unannounced handheld game as well.
Bioware's last portable offering was Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood for the DS, which the same tester also worked on. The 2008 title failed to impress critics, who bemoaned the game's light-hearted story.
Both of Bioware's upcoming titles, Dragon Age 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic, are scheduled to release before the end of 2011.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year