Rumour: Bioware is working on unannounced handheld title
Bioware is an extremely busy studio. The Canada-based developer recently pushed out a new episode of Mass Effect 2 DLC, In the Lair of the Shadow Broker, and is also hard at work on Dragon Ages 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic.
It seems the developer may also have another title on its plate, according to one employee's CV. While Bioware has traditionally focused on high-end console and PC games, the LinkedIn profile of a quality assurance tester indicates Bioware is working on an unannounced handheld game as well.
Bioware's last portable offering was Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood for the DS, which the same tester also worked on. The 2008 title failed to impress critics, who bemoaned the game's light-hearted story.
Both of Bioware's upcoming titles, Dragon Age 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic, are scheduled to release before the end of 2011.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3