Rumour: Bioware is working on unannounced handheld title
Bioware is an extremely busy studio. The Canada-based developer recently pushed out a new episode of Mass Effect 2 DLC, In the Lair of the Shadow Broker, and is also hard at work on Dragon Ages 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic.
It seems the developer may also have another title on its plate, according to one employee's CV. While Bioware has traditionally focused on high-end console and PC games, the LinkedIn profile of a quality assurance tester indicates Bioware is working on an unannounced handheld game as well.
Bioware's last portable offering was Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood for the DS, which the same tester also worked on. The 2008 title failed to impress critics, who bemoaned the game's light-hearted story.
Both of Bioware's upcoming titles, Dragon Age 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic, are scheduled to release before the end of 2011.
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities