NetherRealm shows off Kano gameplay from Mortal Kombat X
NetherRealm has released a brand new video showing off the classic Mortal Kombat character Kano in action in Mortal Kombat X.
The new video shows off Kano's three different variants – Cutthroat, Cybernetic and Commando – all of which offer interesting tactical options to suit a variety of play-styles for Mortal Kombat players.
Cutthroat gives players an array of cybernetically-enhanced attacks and night-fighting skill-based combos. Cybernetic variation equips Kano with a selection of laser and grenade attacks. The Commando variation boosts his grappling skills that offers him lethal close range attacska dn the ability to counter both high and low attacks.
Mortal Kombat X is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 some time in 2015.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May