NetherRealm shows off Kano gameplay from Mortal Kombat X
NetherRealm has released a brand new video showing off the classic Mortal Kombat character Kano in action in Mortal Kombat X.
The new video shows off Kano's three different variants – Cutthroat, Cybernetic and Commando – all of which offer interesting tactical options to suit a variety of play-styles for Mortal Kombat players.
Cutthroat gives players an array of cybernetically-enhanced attacks and night-fighting skill-based combos. Cybernetic variation equips Kano with a selection of laser and grenade attacks. The Commando variation boosts his grappling skills that offers him lethal close range attacska dn the ability to counter both high and low attacks.
Mortal Kombat X is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 some time in 2015.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date