NetherRealm shows off Kano gameplay from Mortal Kombat X
NetherRealm has released a brand new video showing off the classic Mortal Kombat character Kano in action in Mortal Kombat X.
The new video shows off Kano's three different variants – Cutthroat, Cybernetic and Commando – all of which offer interesting tactical options to suit a variety of play-styles for Mortal Kombat players.
Cutthroat gives players an array of cybernetically-enhanced attacks and night-fighting skill-based combos. Cybernetic variation equips Kano with a selection of laser and grenade attacks. The Commando variation boosts his grappling skills that offers him lethal close range attacska dn the ability to counter both high and low attacks.
Mortal Kombat X is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 some time in 2015.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto