NetherRealm shows off Kano gameplay from Mortal Kombat X
NetherRealm has released a brand new video showing off the classic Mortal Kombat character Kano in action in Mortal Kombat X.
The new video shows off Kano's three different variants – Cutthroat, Cybernetic and Commando – all of which offer interesting tactical options to suit a variety of play-styles for Mortal Kombat players.
Cutthroat gives players an array of cybernetically-enhanced attacks and night-fighting skill-based combos. Cybernetic variation equips Kano with a selection of laser and grenade attacks. The Commando variation boosts his grappling skills that offers him lethal close range attacska dn the ability to counter both high and low attacks.
Mortal Kombat X is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 some time in 2015.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week