NetherRealm shows off Kano gameplay from Mortal Kombat X
NetherRealm has released a brand new video showing off the classic Mortal Kombat character Kano in action in Mortal Kombat X.
The new video shows off Kano's three different variants – Cutthroat, Cybernetic and Commando – all of which offer interesting tactical options to suit a variety of play-styles for Mortal Kombat players.
Cutthroat gives players an array of cybernetically-enhanced attacks and night-fighting skill-based combos. Cybernetic variation equips Kano with a selection of laser and grenade attacks. The Commando variation boosts his grappling skills that offers him lethal close range attacska dn the ability to counter both high and low attacks.
Mortal Kombat X is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 some time in 2015.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release