Buyout in sight for Realtime Worlds
Administrator Begbies Traynor has announced that a deal has almost been sealed to sell off the remaining bulk of stricken Dundee developer Realtime Worlds.
The negotiations are still in the final stages but the administrators are confident that the sale is final.
A statement from Begbies Traynor said: "Discussions are continuing and we are expecting to make an announcement next week."
Realtime World's Project: MyWorld has already been bought by an anonymous US firm linked with former company chairman Ian Hetherington.
Thanks Develop Online.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit