Buyout in sight for Realtime Worlds
Administrator Begbies Traynor has announced that a deal has almost been sealed to sell off the remaining bulk of stricken Dundee developer Realtime Worlds.
The negotiations are still in the final stages but the administrators are confident that the sale is final.
A statement from Begbies Traynor said: "Discussions are continuing and we are expecting to make an announcement next week."
Realtime World's Project: MyWorld has already been bought by an anonymous US firm linked with former company chairman Ian Hetherington.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year