Buyout in sight for Realtime Worlds
Administrator Begbies Traynor has announced that a deal has almost been sealed to sell off the remaining bulk of stricken Dundee developer Realtime Worlds.
The negotiations are still in the final stages but the administrators are confident that the sale is final.
A statement from Begbies Traynor said: "Discussions are continuing and we are expecting to make an announcement next week."
Realtime World's Project: MyWorld has already been bought by an anonymous US firm linked with former company chairman Ian Hetherington.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3