Buyout in sight for Realtime Worlds
Administrator Begbies Traynor has announced that a deal has almost been sealed to sell off the remaining bulk of stricken Dundee developer Realtime Worlds.
The negotiations are still in the final stages but the administrators are confident that the sale is final.
A statement from Begbies Traynor said: "Discussions are continuing and we are expecting to make an announcement next week."
Realtime World's Project: MyWorld has already been bought by an anonymous US firm linked with former company chairman Ian Hetherington.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3