Buyout in sight for Realtime Worlds
Administrator Begbies Traynor has announced that a deal has almost been sealed to sell off the remaining bulk of stricken Dundee developer Realtime Worlds.
The negotiations are still in the final stages but the administrators are confident that the sale is final.
A statement from Begbies Traynor said: "Discussions are continuing and we are expecting to make an announcement next week."
Realtime World's Project: MyWorld has already been bought by an anonymous US firm linked with former company chairman Ian Hetherington.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light