DSi update kills flashcard support
Nintendo has continued their war on piracy by disabling support for flashcards on the DSi.
The firmware version 1.4.1 update will disable support for some of the most popular flashcards used by pirates and homebrew coders.
The cards affected are Acekard 2i, DSTTi, iPlayer, M3i Zero, Supercard and DSTwo. EZ-Flash Vi, iSmart DS, and Hyper R4i are not affected this time.
The update will be applied next time players connect their DSi to the internet.
Thanks Tiny Cartridge.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released