DSi update kills flashcard support
Nintendo has continued their war on piracy by disabling support for flashcards on the DSi.
The firmware version 1.4.1 update will disable support for some of the most popular flashcards used by pirates and homebrew coders.
The cards affected are Acekard 2i, DSTTi, iPlayer, M3i Zero, Supercard and DSTwo. EZ-Flash Vi, iSmart DS, and Hyper R4i are not affected this time.
The update will be applied next time players connect their DSi to the internet.
Thanks Tiny Cartridge.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter