DSi update kills flashcard support
Nintendo has continued their war on piracy by disabling support for flashcards on the DSi.
The firmware version 1.4.1 update will disable support for some of the most popular flashcards used by pirates and homebrew coders.
The cards affected are Acekard 2i, DSTTi, iPlayer, M3i Zero, Supercard and DSTwo. EZ-Flash Vi, iSmart DS, and Hyper R4i are not affected this time.
The update will be applied next time players connect their DSi to the internet.
Thanks Tiny Cartridge.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year