Major Hollywood talent announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops
Activision has revealed the big Hollywood talent that they've roped into working on Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Ed Harris and Gary Oldman will be lending their vocal talents to Treyarch's new addition to the blockbuster war series.
It's not only acting talent that has been involved with Black Ops. Batman Begins and Blade writer David S Goyer has provided consultation on script writing and story development.
Treyarch's Mark Lamia said: "Oldman, Harris and Goyer are considered some of Hollywoods finest talents and they perfectly complement Call of Duty: Black Ops ambitious and immersive single player experience. Their contributions have helped us to push the boundaries of our story telling and character development far beyond anything we have ever attempted before in the franchise."
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit