Major Hollywood talent announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops
Activision has revealed the big Hollywood talent that they've roped into working on Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Ed Harris and Gary Oldman will be lending their vocal talents to Treyarch's new addition to the blockbuster war series.
It's not only acting talent that has been involved with Black Ops. Batman Begins and Blade writer David S Goyer has provided consultation on script writing and story development.
Treyarch's Mark Lamia said: "Oldman, Harris and Goyer are considered some of Hollywoods finest talents and they perfectly complement Call of Duty: Black Ops ambitious and immersive single player experience. Their contributions have helped us to push the boundaries of our story telling and character development far beyond anything we have ever attempted before in the franchise."
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer