Major Hollywood talent announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops
Activision has revealed the big Hollywood talent that they've roped into working on Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Ed Harris and Gary Oldman will be lending their vocal talents to Treyarch's new addition to the blockbuster war series.
It's not only acting talent that has been involved with Black Ops. Batman Begins and Blade writer David S Goyer has provided consultation on script writing and story development.
Treyarch's Mark Lamia said: "Oldman, Harris and Goyer are considered some of Hollywoods finest talents and they perfectly complement Call of Duty: Black Ops ambitious and immersive single player experience. Their contributions have helped us to push the boundaries of our story telling and character development far beyond anything we have ever attempted before in the franchise."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3