Major Hollywood talent announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops
Activision has revealed the big Hollywood talent that they've roped into working on Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Ed Harris and Gary Oldman will be lending their vocal talents to Treyarch's new addition to the blockbuster war series.
It's not only acting talent that has been involved with Black Ops. Batman Begins and Blade writer David S Goyer has provided consultation on script writing and story development.
Treyarch's Mark Lamia said: "Oldman, Harris and Goyer are considered some of Hollywoods finest talents and they perfectly complement Call of Duty: Black Ops ambitious and immersive single player experience. Their contributions have helped us to push the boundaries of our story telling and character development far beyond anything we have ever attempted before in the franchise."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side