Major Hollywood talent announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops
Activision has revealed the big Hollywood talent that they've roped into working on Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Ed Harris and Gary Oldman will be lending their vocal talents to Treyarch's new addition to the blockbuster war series.
It's not only acting talent that has been involved with Black Ops. Batman Begins and Blade writer David S Goyer has provided consultation on script writing and story development.
Treyarch's Mark Lamia said: "Oldman, Harris and Goyer are considered some of Hollywoods finest talents and they perfectly complement Call of Duty: Black Ops ambitious and immersive single player experience. Their contributions have helped us to push the boundaries of our story telling and character development far beyond anything we have ever attempted before in the franchise."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone