Killzone 3 dated in the US
Sony has finally given a final release date for Guerilla's 3D FPS opus Killzone 3.
Gamers in the US will finally be able to get their hands on the jetpacks that we have been teased with for the last few months now on February the 22nd.
February the 22nd is a Tuesday and bar Sony deciding to give Killzone 3 a worldwide launch it will probably arrive in the UK on Friday February the 25th.
Killzone 3 is one of the cornerstones of Sony's big 3D push and with the added Move functionality it will be one of the cutting-edge titles of next year.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side