Killzone 3 dated in the US
Sony has finally given a final release date for Guerilla's 3D FPS opus Killzone 3.
Gamers in the US will finally be able to get their hands on the jetpacks that we have been teased with for the last few months now on February the 22nd.
February the 22nd is a Tuesday and bar Sony deciding to give Killzone 3 a worldwide launch it will probably arrive in the UK on Friday February the 25th.
Killzone 3 is one of the cornerstones of Sony's big 3D push and with the added Move functionality it will be one of the cutting-edge titles of next year.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto