Killzone 3 dated in the US
Sony has finally given a final release date for Guerilla's 3D FPS opus Killzone 3.
Gamers in the US will finally be able to get their hands on the jetpacks that we have been teased with for the last few months now on February the 22nd.
February the 22nd is a Tuesday and bar Sony deciding to give Killzone 3 a worldwide launch it will probably arrive in the UK on Friday February the 25th.
Killzone 3 is one of the cornerstones of Sony's big 3D push and with the added Move functionality it will be one of the cutting-edge titles of next year.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan