Killzone 3 dated in the US
Sony has finally given a final release date for Guerilla's 3D FPS opus Killzone 3.
Gamers in the US will finally be able to get their hands on the jetpacks that we have been teased with for the last few months now on February the 22nd.
February the 22nd is a Tuesday and bar Sony deciding to give Killzone 3 a worldwide launch it will probably arrive in the UK on Friday February the 25th.
Killzone 3 is one of the cornerstones of Sony's big 3D push and with the added Move functionality it will be one of the cutting-edge titles of next year.
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe