Borderlands to get free level cap increase update
Gearbox's Randy Pitchford announced at this year's PAX Prime that Borderlands will be receiving a free update for all the fans waiting for a raise in the level cap.
The free update will raise the level cap for their hit RPG as well as re-balancing the original game to accommodate the added levels.
Pitchford told the PAX crowd that the update will raise the level cap by eight from 61 to 69.
He said: "With the current level cap at 61; we realized if we added 8 levels ..."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer