Borderlands to get free level cap increase update
Gearbox's Randy Pitchford announced at this year's PAX Prime that Borderlands will be receiving a free update for all the fans waiting for a raise in the level cap.
The free update will raise the level cap for their hit RPG as well as re-balancing the original game to accommodate the added levels.
Pitchford told the PAX crowd that the update will raise the level cap by eight from 61 to 69.
He said: "With the current level cap at 61; we realized if we added 8 levels ..."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3