Borderlands to get free level cap increase update
Gearbox's Randy Pitchford announced at this year's PAX Prime that Borderlands will be receiving a free update for all the fans waiting for a raise in the level cap.
The free update will raise the level cap for their hit RPG as well as re-balancing the original game to accommodate the added levels.
Pitchford told the PAX crowd that the update will raise the level cap by eight from 61 to 69.
He said: "With the current level cap at 61; we realized if we added 8 levels ..."
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent