Ruffian fixes Crackdown 2's Toy Box DLC
Ruffian have re-released a fixed version of their Toy Box DLC for Crackdown 2.
When the Toy Box DLC originally released it rendered the game unplayable. The DLC caused Crackdown 2 to crash on loading, and also had problems with the Voice of the Agency and the DLC-specific Achievements.
Crackdown 2 fans stricken by the troublesome DLC have been advised to delete the original pack and re-download it. The new version of Toy Box contains fixes for all the previous problems.
Ruffian Games also apologised for the problems alongside the announcement of the re-release of Toy Box on the game's official forum.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date