Ruffian fixes Crackdown 2's Toy Box DLC
Ruffian have re-released a fixed version of their Toy Box DLC for Crackdown 2.
When the Toy Box DLC originally released it rendered the game unplayable. The DLC caused Crackdown 2 to crash on loading, and also had problems with the Voice of the Agency and the DLC-specific Achievements.
Crackdown 2 fans stricken by the troublesome DLC have been advised to delete the original pack and re-download it. The new version of Toy Box contains fixes for all the previous problems.
Ruffian Games also apologised for the problems alongside the announcement of the re-release of Toy Box on the game's official forum.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey