Ruffian fixes Crackdown 2's Toy Box DLC
Ruffian have re-released a fixed version of their Toy Box DLC for Crackdown 2.
When the Toy Box DLC originally released it rendered the game unplayable. The DLC caused Crackdown 2 to crash on loading, and also had problems with the Voice of the Agency and the DLC-specific Achievements.
Crackdown 2 fans stricken by the troublesome DLC have been advised to delete the original pack and re-download it. The new version of Toy Box contains fixes for all the previous problems.
Ruffian Games also apologised for the problems alongside the announcement of the re-release of Toy Box on the game's official forum.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto