Ruffian fixes Crackdown 2's Toy Box DLC
Ruffian have re-released a fixed version of their Toy Box DLC for Crackdown 2.
When the Toy Box DLC originally released it rendered the game unplayable. The DLC caused Crackdown 2 to crash on loading, and also had problems with the Voice of the Agency and the DLC-specific Achievements.
Crackdown 2 fans stricken by the troublesome DLC have been advised to delete the original pack and re-download it. The new version of Toy Box contains fixes for all the previous problems.
Ruffian Games also apologised for the problems alongside the announcement of the re-release of Toy Box on the game's official forum.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3