Ruffian fixes Crackdown 2's Toy Box DLC
Ruffian have re-released a fixed version of their Toy Box DLC for Crackdown 2.
When the Toy Box DLC originally released it rendered the game unplayable. The DLC caused Crackdown 2 to crash on loading, and also had problems with the Voice of the Agency and the DLC-specific Achievements.
Crackdown 2 fans stricken by the troublesome DLC have been advised to delete the original pack and re-download it. The new version of Toy Box contains fixes for all the previous problems.
Ruffian Games also apologised for the problems alongside the announcement of the re-release of Toy Box on the game's official forum.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3