Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
Capcom may be preparing a sequel to the half-decent 3DS Resident Evil title Revelations if the lates internet leak is to be believed.
Boxart for Biohazard: Revelations 2 (Biohazard is the Japanese name for the Resident Evil series) has appeared briefly on Xbox.com before being pulled and the game seems to be set for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Capcom's official line is the usual, “Capcom has made no announcements for Resident Evil,” although given that the boxart bore “Biohazard” rather than “Resident Evil” it might be a good bet for a reveal at the Tokyo Games Show.
The original Resident Evil: Revelations first appeared on 3DS in 2012. It also received an HD remastered release on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U in 2013.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer