Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
Capcom may be preparing a sequel to the half-decent 3DS Resident Evil title Revelations if the lates internet leak is to be believed.
Boxart for Biohazard: Revelations 2 (Biohazard is the Japanese name for the Resident Evil series) has appeared briefly on Xbox.com before being pulled and the game seems to be set for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Capcom's official line is the usual, “Capcom has made no announcements for Resident Evil,” although given that the boxart bore “Biohazard” rather than “Resident Evil” it might be a good bet for a reveal at the Tokyo Games Show.
The original Resident Evil: Revelations first appeared on 3DS in 2012. It also received an HD remastered release on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U in 2013.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3