Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
Capcom may be preparing a sequel to the half-decent 3DS Resident Evil title Revelations if the lates internet leak is to be believed.
Boxart for Biohazard: Revelations 2 (Biohazard is the Japanese name for the Resident Evil series) has appeared briefly on Xbox.com before being pulled and the game seems to be set for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Capcom's official line is the usual, “Capcom has made no announcements for Resident Evil,” although given that the boxart bore “Biohazard” rather than “Resident Evil” it might be a good bet for a reveal at the Tokyo Games Show.
The original Resident Evil: Revelations first appeared on 3DS in 2012. It also received an HD remastered release on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U in 2013.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release