Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
Capcom may be preparing a sequel to the half-decent 3DS Resident Evil title Revelations if the lates internet leak is to be believed.
Boxart for Biohazard: Revelations 2 (Biohazard is the Japanese name for the Resident Evil series) has appeared briefly on Xbox.com before being pulled and the game seems to be set for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Capcom's official line is the usual, “Capcom has made no announcements for Resident Evil,” although given that the boxart bore “Biohazard” rather than “Resident Evil” it might be a good bet for a reveal at the Tokyo Games Show.
The original Resident Evil: Revelations first appeared on 3DS in 2012. It also received an HD remastered release on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U in 2013.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch