Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
Capcom may be preparing a sequel to the half-decent 3DS Resident Evil title Revelations if the lates internet leak is to be believed.
Boxart for Biohazard: Revelations 2 (Biohazard is the Japanese name for the Resident Evil series) has appeared briefly on Xbox.com before being pulled and the game seems to be set for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Capcom's official line is the usual, “Capcom has made no announcements for Resident Evil,” although given that the boxart bore “Biohazard” rather than “Resident Evil” it might be a good bet for a reveal at the Tokyo Games Show.
The original Resident Evil: Revelations first appeared on 3DS in 2012. It also received an HD remastered release on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U in 2013.
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday