Project: MyWorld bought by US company
There was good news for some of the remaining employees of Realtime Worlds as it has emerged that a US firm has picked up Project: MyWorld.
The details of the sale have yet to be finalised but it is believed that the anonymous US firm has completed the purchase of the title.
It appears that Project: MyWorld which is nearly finished seems to be the most attractive asset the floundering Dundee developer had with it garnering most of the attention from potential buyers.
Ken Pattullo of the administrators, Begbies Traynor said: "As a smaller entity MyWorld is attracting considerable interest from potential buyers and 23 members of the team who had been working on the project clearly add value to it as a standalone business."
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine