Project: MyWorld bought by US company
There was good news for some of the remaining employees of Realtime Worlds as it has emerged that a US firm has picked up Project: MyWorld.
The details of the sale have yet to be finalised but it is believed that the anonymous US firm has completed the purchase of the title.
It appears that Project: MyWorld which is nearly finished seems to be the most attractive asset the floundering Dundee developer had with it garnering most of the attention from potential buyers.
Ken Pattullo of the administrators, Begbies Traynor said: "As a smaller entity MyWorld is attracting considerable interest from potential buyers and 23 members of the team who had been working on the project clearly add value to it as a standalone business."
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue