Project: MyWorld bought by US company
There was good news for some of the remaining employees of Realtime Worlds as it has emerged that a US firm has picked up Project: MyWorld.
The details of the sale have yet to be finalised but it is believed that the anonymous US firm has completed the purchase of the title.
It appears that Project: MyWorld which is nearly finished seems to be the most attractive asset the floundering Dundee developer had with it garnering most of the attention from potential buyers.
Ken Pattullo of the administrators, Begbies Traynor said: "As a smaller entity MyWorld is attracting considerable interest from potential buyers and 23 members of the team who had been working on the project clearly add value to it as a standalone business."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015