Project: MyWorld bought by US company
There was good news for some of the remaining employees of Realtime Worlds as it has emerged that a US firm has picked up Project: MyWorld.
The details of the sale have yet to be finalised but it is believed that the anonymous US firm has completed the purchase of the title.
It appears that Project: MyWorld which is nearly finished seems to be the most attractive asset the floundering Dundee developer had with it garnering most of the attention from potential buyers.
Ken Pattullo of the administrators, Begbies Traynor said: "As a smaller entity MyWorld is attracting considerable interest from potential buyers and 23 members of the team who had been working on the project clearly add value to it as a standalone business."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year