Project: MyWorld bought by US company
There was good news for some of the remaining employees of Realtime Worlds as it has emerged that a US firm has picked up Project: MyWorld.
The details of the sale have yet to be finalised but it is believed that the anonymous US firm has completed the purchase of the title.
It appears that Project: MyWorld which is nearly finished seems to be the most attractive asset the floundering Dundee developer had with it garnering most of the attention from potential buyers.
Ken Pattullo of the administrators, Begbies Traynor said: "As a smaller entity MyWorld is attracting considerable interest from potential buyers and 23 members of the team who had been working on the project clearly add value to it as a standalone business."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3