Enslaved: Journey to the West goes gold
Namco Bandai has announced that their big autumn title, Enslaved: Journey to the West has gone gold.
This means that the game has headed off to be duplicated and distributed to retail outlets read for release on the 8th of October.
The post-apocalyptic story is the first multi-platform release from Heavenly Sword studio Ninja Theory and it takes inspiration from Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2.
Enslaved was also co-directed by the game's mo-cap star Andy Serkis. Serkis lends his voice as well as his animation to the game's main character Monkey.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer