Enslaved: Journey to the West goes gold
Namco Bandai has announced that their big autumn title, Enslaved: Journey to the West has gone gold.
This means that the game has headed off to be duplicated and distributed to retail outlets read for release on the 8th of October.
The post-apocalyptic story is the first multi-platform release from Heavenly Sword studio Ninja Theory and it takes inspiration from Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2.
Enslaved was also co-directed by the game's mo-cap star Andy Serkis. Serkis lends his voice as well as his animation to the game's main character Monkey.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon