Enslaved: Journey to the West goes gold
Namco Bandai has announced that their big autumn title, Enslaved: Journey to the West has gone gold.
This means that the game has headed off to be duplicated and distributed to retail outlets read for release on the 8th of October.
The post-apocalyptic story is the first multi-platform release from Heavenly Sword studio Ninja Theory and it takes inspiration from Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2.
Enslaved was also co-directed by the game's mo-cap star Andy Serkis. Serkis lends his voice as well as his animation to the game's main character Monkey.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015