Enslaved: Journey to the West goes gold
Namco Bandai has announced that their big autumn title, Enslaved: Journey to the West has gone gold.
This means that the game has headed off to be duplicated and distributed to retail outlets read for release on the 8th of October.
The post-apocalyptic story is the first multi-platform release from Heavenly Sword studio Ninja Theory and it takes inspiration from Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2.
Enslaved was also co-directed by the game's mo-cap star Andy Serkis. Serkis lends his voice as well as his animation to the game's main character Monkey.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny