Enslaved: Journey to the West goes gold
Namco Bandai has announced that their big autumn title, Enslaved: Journey to the West has gone gold.
This means that the game has headed off to be duplicated and distributed to retail outlets read for release on the 8th of October.
The post-apocalyptic story is the first multi-platform release from Heavenly Sword studio Ninja Theory and it takes inspiration from Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2.
Enslaved was also co-directed by the game's mo-cap star Andy Serkis. Serkis lends his voice as well as his animation to the game's main character Monkey.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition