Duke Nukem co-creator hints that game may be close to finished
George Broussard, one of the founders of now-defunct development studio 3D Realms and the co-creator of Duke Nukem, recently Tweeted a hint that oft-delayed Duke Nukem Forever may be nearing completion.
Previous to Broussard's Tweet, speculation indicated that Gearbox Software may be making an announcement in regards to the title at this year's PAX Prime convention. This latest revelation gives further credence to that rumor.
While the evidence points toward a PAX reveal of Duke Nukem Forever, gamers should keep the title's spotty track record in mind before getting too excited.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year