Duke Nukem co-creator hints that game may be close to finished
George Broussard, one of the founders of now-defunct development studio 3D Realms and the co-creator of Duke Nukem, recently Tweeted a hint that oft-delayed Duke Nukem Forever may be nearing completion.
Previous to Broussard's Tweet, speculation indicated that Gearbox Software may be making an announcement in regards to the title at this year's PAX Prime convention. This latest revelation gives further credence to that rumor.
While the evidence points toward a PAX reveal of Duke Nukem Forever, gamers should keep the title's spotty track record in mind before getting too excited.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft