Duke Nukem co-creator hints that game may be close to finished
George Broussard, one of the founders of now-defunct development studio 3D Realms and the co-creator of Duke Nukem, recently Tweeted a hint that oft-delayed Duke Nukem Forever may be nearing completion.
Previous to Broussard's Tweet, speculation indicated that Gearbox Software may be making an announcement in regards to the title at this year's PAX Prime convention. This latest revelation gives further credence to that rumor.
While the evidence points toward a PAX reveal of Duke Nukem Forever, gamers should keep the title's spotty track record in mind before getting too excited.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side