Duke Nukem co-creator hints that game may be close to finished
George Broussard, one of the founders of now-defunct development studio 3D Realms and the co-creator of Duke Nukem, recently Tweeted a hint that oft-delayed Duke Nukem Forever may be nearing completion.
Previous to Broussard's Tweet, speculation indicated that Gearbox Software may be making an announcement in regards to the title at this year's PAX Prime convention. This latest revelation gives further credence to that rumor.
While the evidence points toward a PAX reveal of Duke Nukem Forever, gamers should keep the title's spotty track record in mind before getting too excited.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter