Fallout: New Vegas graphic novel hits iTunes bookstore
Bethseda has announced that the Fallout: New Vegas graphic novel is now available to buy in the bookstore in iTunes.
The graphic novel is written by Chris Avellone and published in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics, senior designer on the game. It employs the artistic talents of Jean Diaz and Wellinton Alves as well as cover artist Geof Darrow.
The story of the graphic novel, entitled All Roads, is closely intertwined with the game's story and even includes clues that will help players to complete some of the missions withing the game.
Fallout: New Vegas is out on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 from October 19th in North America and October 22nd in Europe and Australia.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny