Fallout: New Vegas graphic novel hits iTunes bookstore
Bethseda has announced that the Fallout: New Vegas graphic novel is now available to buy in the bookstore in iTunes.
The graphic novel is written by Chris Avellone and published in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics, senior designer on the game. It employs the artistic talents of Jean Diaz and Wellinton Alves as well as cover artist Geof Darrow.
The story of the graphic novel, entitled All Roads, is closely intertwined with the game's story and even includes clues that will help players to complete some of the missions withing the game.
Fallout: New Vegas is out on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 from October 19th in North America and October 22nd in Europe and Australia.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May