Fallout: New Vegas graphic novel hits iTunes bookstore
Bethseda has announced that the Fallout: New Vegas graphic novel is now available to buy in the bookstore in iTunes.
The graphic novel is written by Chris Avellone and published in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics, senior designer on the game. It employs the artistic talents of Jean Diaz and Wellinton Alves as well as cover artist Geof Darrow.
The story of the graphic novel, entitled All Roads, is closely intertwined with the game's story and even includes clues that will help players to complete some of the missions withing the game.
Fallout: New Vegas is out on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 from October 19th in North America and October 22nd in Europe and Australia.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year