Fallout: New Vegas graphic novel hits iTunes bookstore
Bethseda has announced that the Fallout: New Vegas graphic novel is now available to buy in the bookstore in iTunes.
The graphic novel is written by Chris Avellone and published in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics, senior designer on the game. It employs the artistic talents of Jean Diaz and Wellinton Alves as well as cover artist Geof Darrow.
The story of the graphic novel, entitled All Roads, is closely intertwined with the game's story and even includes clues that will help players to complete some of the missions withing the game.
Fallout: New Vegas is out on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 from October 19th in North America and October 22nd in Europe and Australia.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO