Red Dead rakes in the cash for Take-Two
Take-Two has announced a vast improvement on their third quarter profits from last year mainly due to the success of Red Dead Redemption.
The Q3 net revenue jumped from 94.9 million USD in 2009 to 354.1 million for the same period this year.
John Marston's adventures in Red Dead Redemption played a huge part in this jump but the continued success of Borderlands, GTA IV and the release of GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City on the PS3 also helped account for the huge jump in revenues.
The Q3 report also hinted at high hopes for the Michael Jordan-fronted NBA 2K11 due out later this autumn.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May