Red Dead rakes in the cash for Take-Two
Take-Two has announced a vast improvement on their third quarter profits from last year mainly due to the success of Red Dead Redemption.
The Q3 net revenue jumped from 94.9 million USD in 2009 to 354.1 million for the same period this year.
John Marston's adventures in Red Dead Redemption played a huge part in this jump but the continued success of Borderlands, GTA IV and the release of GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City on the PS3 also helped account for the huge jump in revenues.
The Q3 report also hinted at high hopes for the Michael Jordan-fronted NBA 2K11 due out later this autumn.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light