Red Dead rakes in the cash for Take-Two
Take-Two has announced a vast improvement on their third quarter profits from last year mainly due to the success of Red Dead Redemption.
The Q3 net revenue jumped from 94.9 million USD in 2009 to 354.1 million for the same period this year.
John Marston's adventures in Red Dead Redemption played a huge part in this jump but the continued success of Borderlands, GTA IV and the release of GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City on the PS3 also helped account for the huge jump in revenues.
The Q3 report also hinted at high hopes for the Michael Jordan-fronted NBA 2K11 due out later this autumn.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced