Red Dead rakes in the cash for Take-Two
Take-Two has announced a vast improvement on their third quarter profits from last year mainly due to the success of Red Dead Redemption.
The Q3 net revenue jumped from 94.9 million USD in 2009 to 354.1 million for the same period this year.
John Marston's adventures in Red Dead Redemption played a huge part in this jump but the continued success of Borderlands, GTA IV and the release of GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City on the PS3 also helped account for the huge jump in revenues.
The Q3 report also hinted at high hopes for the Michael Jordan-fronted NBA 2K11 due out later this autumn.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year