Activision wants Black Ops to beat Modern Warfare 2
Activision has some massive ambitions for Call of Duty: Black Ops and they're investing the cash to make them reality.
The leviathan games publisher wants to make Call of Duty: Black Ops and they will be using the biggest marketing campaign in the history of the company to make it happen.
The opening shot of the marketing campaign will come during the England vs Bulgaria match tomorrow when the first TV advert airs.
Call of Duty general manager for Europe Michal Sportouch told MCV: "We've a fantastic game and a fantastic marketing campaign so our ambition is to set another record like we did with Modern Warfare 2."
He added: ""The resources invested behind Black Ops in terms of development of the game and the marketing are the highest ever for Activision. Our ambition is not only to be the biggest game but also the biggest entertainment launch of the year."
Call of Duty: Black Ops will storm stores worldwide on November the 9th on PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and DS.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light