Epic Games announce their first iPhone project
Apple's Steve Jobs has announced a project that will see Epic Games making their first title for the iPhone.
Project Sword as it is named just now will be the Gears of War developer's first foray onto the iPhone but it will also see the Unreal Engine become available for iPhone developers to use.
The new game will offer "epic sword battles" as well as supporting the newly announced Game Centre.
It was no coincidence that Jobs also announced the iPhone's answer to Xbox Live, Game Centre which will offer iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users a gaming community service very similar to Xbox Live. Game Centre will arrive with iOS 4.1 when it hits updaters next week.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year