Epic Games announce their first iPhone project
Apple's Steve Jobs has announced a project that will see Epic Games making their first title for the iPhone.
Project Sword as it is named just now will be the Gears of War developer's first foray onto the iPhone but it will also see the Unreal Engine become available for iPhone developers to use.
The new game will offer "epic sword battles" as well as supporting the newly announced Game Centre.
It was no coincidence that Jobs also announced the iPhone's answer to Xbox Live, Game Centre which will offer iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users a gaming community service very similar to Xbox Live. Game Centre will arrive with iOS 4.1 when it hits updaters next week.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey