Epic Games announce their first iPhone project
Apple's Steve Jobs has announced a project that will see Epic Games making their first title for the iPhone.
Project Sword as it is named just now will be the Gears of War developer's first foray onto the iPhone but it will also see the Unreal Engine become available for iPhone developers to use.
The new game will offer "epic sword battles" as well as supporting the newly announced Game Centre.
It was no coincidence that Jobs also announced the iPhone's answer to Xbox Live, Game Centre which will offer iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users a gaming community service very similar to Xbox Live. Game Centre will arrive with iOS 4.1 when it hits updaters next week.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update