Epic Games announce their first iPhone project
Apple's Steve Jobs has announced a project that will see Epic Games making their first title for the iPhone.
Project Sword as it is named just now will be the Gears of War developer's first foray onto the iPhone but it will also see the Unreal Engine become available for iPhone developers to use.
The new game will offer "epic sword battles" as well as supporting the newly announced Game Centre.
It was no coincidence that Jobs also announced the iPhone's answer to Xbox Live, Game Centre which will offer iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users a gaming community service very similar to Xbox Live. Game Centre will arrive with iOS 4.1 when it hits updaters next week.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims