Sony readying an iTunes competitor for PSN
Sony will finally join in the battle for your digital record collection.
They announced that they will be launching a film and music service akin to iTunes at the IFA technology show in Berlin.
The service will initially offer music and video over PSN to the PS3 and PSP but it will expand to work with internet-ready Bravia TVs, Walkmans, Sony-Ericsson mobile phones and Blu-Ray players.
It is also believed that Sony will be integrate Gracenote functionality into the service.
Thanks Financial Times.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015