Sony readying an iTunes competitor for PSN
Sony will finally join in the battle for your digital record collection.
They announced that they will be launching a film and music service akin to iTunes at the IFA technology show in Berlin.
The service will initially offer music and video over PSN to the PS3 and PSP but it will expand to work with internet-ready Bravia TVs, Walkmans, Sony-Ericsson mobile phones and Blu-Ray players.
It is also believed that Sony will be integrate Gracenote functionality into the service.
Thanks Financial Times.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One