Sony readying an iTunes competitor for PSN
Sony will finally join in the battle for your digital record collection.
They announced that they will be launching a film and music service akin to iTunes at the IFA technology show in Berlin.
The service will initially offer music and video over PSN to the PS3 and PSP but it will expand to work with internet-ready Bravia TVs, Walkmans, Sony-Ericsson mobile phones and Blu-Ray players.
It is also believed that Sony will be integrate Gracenote functionality into the service.
Thanks Financial Times.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light