Sony readying an iTunes competitor for PSN
Sony will finally join in the battle for your digital record collection.
They announced that they will be launching a film and music service akin to iTunes at the IFA technology show in Berlin.
The service will initially offer music and video over PSN to the PS3 and PSP but it will expand to work with internet-ready Bravia TVs, Walkmans, Sony-Ericsson mobile phones and Blu-Ray players.
It is also believed that Sony will be integrate Gracenote functionality into the service.
Thanks Financial Times.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year