3D movie support for PS3 coming next month
Sony has finally given indications that the PS3 will become fully 3D compatible.
3D games have already hit the PS3 but the firmware that enabled the console's 3D support only did so for games.
This will also change as the electonics giant has informed the world via Engadget that they will be adding 3D movie support this coming October.
There aren't many 3D films available on Blu-Ray at the moment though with Cloud With a Chance of Meatballs being the mainz one that we're aware of. Still Sony has plenty of 3D Blu-Rays planned including Green Hornet and Tron: Evolution which is one of Ray Maguire's favourites.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3