3D movie support for PS3 coming next month
Sony has finally given indications that the PS3 will become fully 3D compatible.
3D games have already hit the PS3 but the firmware that enabled the console's 3D support only did so for games.
This will also change as the electonics giant has informed the world via Engadget that they will be adding 3D movie support this coming October.
There aren't many 3D films available on Blu-Ray at the moment though with Cloud With a Chance of Meatballs being the mainz one that we're aware of. Still Sony has plenty of 3D Blu-Rays planned including Green Hornet and Tron: Evolution which is one of Ray Maguire's favourites.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III