3D movie support for PS3 coming next month
Sony has finally given indications that the PS3 will become fully 3D compatible.
3D games have already hit the PS3 but the firmware that enabled the console's 3D support only did so for games.
This will also change as the electonics giant has informed the world via Engadget that they will be adding 3D movie support this coming October.
There aren't many 3D films available on Blu-Ray at the moment though with Cloud With a Chance of Meatballs being the mainz one that we're aware of. Still Sony has plenty of 3D Blu-Rays planned including Green Hornet and Tron: Evolution which is one of Ray Maguire's favourites.
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings