3D movie support for PS3 coming next month
Sony has finally given indications that the PS3 will become fully 3D compatible.
3D games have already hit the PS3 but the firmware that enabled the console's 3D support only did so for games.
This will also change as the electonics giant has informed the world via Engadget that they will be adding 3D movie support this coming October.
There aren't many 3D films available on Blu-Ray at the moment though with Cloud With a Chance of Meatballs being the mainz one that we're aware of. Still Sony has plenty of 3D Blu-Rays planned including Green Hornet and Tron: Evolution which is one of Ray Maguire's favourites.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users