3D movie support for PS3 coming next month
Sony has finally given indications that the PS3 will become fully 3D compatible.
3D games have already hit the PS3 but the firmware that enabled the console's 3D support only did so for games.
This will also change as the electonics giant has informed the world via Engadget that they will be adding 3D movie support this coming October.
There aren't many 3D films available on Blu-Ray at the moment though with Cloud With a Chance of Meatballs being the mainz one that we're aware of. Still Sony has plenty of 3D Blu-Rays planned including Green Hornet and Tron: Evolution which is one of Ray Maguire's favourites.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey