Rock Band 3 setlist spans 5 decades of rock
EA, MTV Games and Harmonix have announced the full setlist for Rock Band 3 and it is a whopper.
The latest musical offering from Harmonix will feature 83 new tracks from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s.
Highlights include Huey Lewis and the News' The Power of Love, The B-52s' Rock Lobster, Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, Rammstein's Du Hast and Queens of the Stone Age's No One Knows.
Rock Band 3 introduces the keyboard into music games for the first time. It also has an all-new Pro mode, which will allow players to use real instruments with Fender creating a Squier Stratocaster specifically designed for use with the game.
Rock Band 3 will launch on October 26th in North America and October 29th in Europe and the rest of the world for PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. A DS version will also be available.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update