Rock Band 3 setlist spans 5 decades of rock
EA, MTV Games and Harmonix have announced the full setlist for Rock Band 3 and it is a whopper.
The latest musical offering from Harmonix will feature 83 new tracks from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s.
Highlights include Huey Lewis and the News' The Power of Love, The B-52s' Rock Lobster, Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, Rammstein's Du Hast and Queens of the Stone Age's No One Knows.
Rock Band 3 introduces the keyboard into music games for the first time. It also has an all-new Pro mode, which will allow players to use real instruments with Fender creating a Squier Stratocaster specifically designed for use with the game.
Rock Band 3 will launch on October 26th in North America and October 29th in Europe and the rest of the world for PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. A DS version will also be available.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update