Rock Band 3 setlist spans 5 decades of rock
EA, MTV Games and Harmonix have announced the full setlist for Rock Band 3 and it is a whopper.
The latest musical offering from Harmonix will feature 83 new tracks from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s.
Highlights include Huey Lewis and the News' The Power of Love, The B-52s' Rock Lobster, Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, Rammstein's Du Hast and Queens of the Stone Age's No One Knows.
Rock Band 3 introduces the keyboard into music games for the first time. It also has an all-new Pro mode, which will allow players to use real instruments with Fender creating a Squier Stratocaster specifically designed for use with the game.
Rock Band 3 will launch on October 26th in North America and October 29th in Europe and the rest of the world for PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. A DS version will also be available.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title