Rock Band 3 setlist spans 5 decades of rock
EA, MTV Games and Harmonix have announced the full setlist for Rock Band 3 and it is a whopper.
The latest musical offering from Harmonix will feature 83 new tracks from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s.
Highlights include Huey Lewis and the News' The Power of Love, The B-52s' Rock Lobster, Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, Rammstein's Du Hast and Queens of the Stone Age's No One Knows.
Rock Band 3 introduces the keyboard into music games for the first time. It also has an all-new Pro mode, which will allow players to use real instruments with Fender creating a Squier Stratocaster specifically designed for use with the game.
Rock Band 3 will launch on October 26th in North America and October 29th in Europe and the rest of the world for PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. A DS version will also be available.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3