US price cut coming for DSi and DSi XL
Nintendo has announced that they will be dropping the prices of the DSi and DSi XL in the US just in time for Christmas.
In fact the new price changes take effect from September the 12th so hopefully this means that the UK prices will drop soon.
The new retail price of the DSi XL will be 169.99 USD and the new DSi price will be 149.99 USD.
Nintendo's Cammie Dunaway explained: "We know shoppers want to get the maximum value out of every dollar they spend. Our new Nintendo DSi prices make it easier than ever for consumers to access the tremendous variety of games, applications and social tools on the Nintendo DSi and Nintendo DSi XL systems."
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet