US price cut coming for DSi and DSi XL
Nintendo has announced that they will be dropping the prices of the DSi and DSi XL in the US just in time for Christmas.
In fact the new price changes take effect from September the 12th so hopefully this means that the UK prices will drop soon.
The new retail price of the DSi XL will be 169.99 USD and the new DSi price will be 149.99 USD.
Nintendo's Cammie Dunaway explained: "We know shoppers want to get the maximum value out of every dollar they spend. Our new Nintendo DSi prices make it easier than ever for consumers to access the tremendous variety of games, applications and social tools on the Nintendo DSi and Nintendo DSi XL systems."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter