US price cut coming for DSi and DSi XL
Nintendo has announced that they will be dropping the prices of the DSi and DSi XL in the US just in time for Christmas.
In fact the new price changes take effect from September the 12th so hopefully this means that the UK prices will drop soon.
The new retail price of the DSi XL will be 169.99 USD and the new DSi price will be 149.99 USD.
Nintendo's Cammie Dunaway explained: "We know shoppers want to get the maximum value out of every dollar they spend. Our new Nintendo DSi prices make it easier than ever for consumers to access the tremendous variety of games, applications and social tools on the Nintendo DSi and Nintendo DSi XL systems."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side