US price cut coming for DSi and DSi XL
Nintendo has announced that they will be dropping the prices of the DSi and DSi XL in the US just in time for Christmas.
In fact the new price changes take effect from September the 12th so hopefully this means that the UK prices will drop soon.
The new retail price of the DSi XL will be 169.99 USD and the new DSi price will be 149.99 USD.
Nintendo's Cammie Dunaway explained: "We know shoppers want to get the maximum value out of every dollar they spend. Our new Nintendo DSi prices make it easier than ever for consumers to access the tremendous variety of games, applications and social tools on the Nintendo DSi and Nintendo DSi XL systems."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny