US price cut coming for DSi and DSi XL
Nintendo has announced that they will be dropping the prices of the DSi and DSi XL in the US just in time for Christmas.
In fact the new price changes take effect from September the 12th so hopefully this means that the UK prices will drop soon.
The new retail price of the DSi XL will be 169.99 USD and the new DSi price will be 149.99 USD.
Nintendo's Cammie Dunaway explained: "We know shoppers want to get the maximum value out of every dollar they spend. Our new Nintendo DSi prices make it easier than ever for consumers to access the tremendous variety of games, applications and social tools on the Nintendo DSi and Nintendo DSi XL systems."
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May