Golden Sun finally coming to DS
Nintendo has announced a formal release date for the the long-awaited Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.
The first Golden Sun title to appear on the DS launch on November the 29th. Unfortunately it has only been dated for the US so far.
According to the announcement, Dark Dawn will take place 30 years after the events of the GBA Golden Sun games.
It read: "Taking place 30 years after the events of Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age for the Game Boy Advance system, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn introduces a new generation of heroes that are struggling to survive in a radically changed world."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO