3D TV not exciting UK consumers
A recent survey has found less-than-encouraging numbers of UK consumers are considering investing a 3D TV.
A YouGov and Deloitte poll of 4190 UK consumers found that a measly 89 people were looking to upgrade to a 3D TV in the next 12 months.
That works out at a miniscule 2 percent which cannot be a good figure for Sony to be looking at.
Deloitte's Paul Lee said: "It is remarkable how conservative people's predictions for their own technology spending habits over the coming year were."
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too