3D TV not exciting UK consumers
A recent survey has found less-than-encouraging numbers of UK consumers are considering investing a 3D TV.
A YouGov and Deloitte poll of 4190 UK consumers found that a measly 89 people were looking to upgrade to a 3D TV in the next 12 months.
That works out at a miniscule 2 percent which cannot be a good figure for Sony to be looking at.
Deloitte's Paul Lee said: "It is remarkable how conservative people's predictions for their own technology spending habits over the coming year were."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side