3D TV not exciting UK consumers
A recent survey has found less-than-encouraging numbers of UK consumers are considering investing a 3D TV.
A YouGov and Deloitte poll of 4190 UK consumers found that a measly 89 people were looking to upgrade to a 3D TV in the next 12 months.
That works out at a miniscule 2 percent which cannot be a good figure for Sony to be looking at.
Deloitte's Paul Lee said: "It is remarkable how conservative people's predictions for their own technology spending habits over the coming year were."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year