3D TV not exciting UK consumers
A recent survey has found less-than-encouraging numbers of UK consumers are considering investing a 3D TV.
A YouGov and Deloitte poll of 4190 UK consumers found that a measly 89 people were looking to upgrade to a 3D TV in the next 12 months.
That works out at a miniscule 2 percent which cannot be a good figure for Sony to be looking at.
Deloitte's Paul Lee said: "It is remarkable how conservative people's predictions for their own technology spending habits over the coming year were."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light