3D TV not exciting UK consumers
A recent survey has found less-than-encouraging numbers of UK consumers are considering investing a 3D TV.
A YouGov and Deloitte poll of 4190 UK consumers found that a measly 89 people were looking to upgrade to a 3D TV in the next 12 months.
That works out at a miniscule 2 percent which cannot be a good figure for Sony to be looking at.
Deloitte's Paul Lee said: "It is remarkable how conservative people's predictions for their own technology spending habits over the coming year were."
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like