Microsoft to keynote this year's Tokyo Games Show
Microsoft has sealed up the keynote spot for the Tokyo Games Show this year.
Games Studio VP, Phil Spencer and Home and Entertainment chief Takashi Sensui will give the address jointly on Xbox 360's Vision and 2010's Strategy.
The speech will be delivered right at the beginning of the show on September the 16th and will be followed by a second keynote which is yet to be announced.
Delivering the keynote to this year's Tokyo Games Show will be key to Microsoft continuing to grow their consumer base in Japan.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto