Microsoft to keynote this year's Tokyo Games Show
Microsoft has sealed up the keynote spot for the Tokyo Games Show this year.
Games Studio VP, Phil Spencer and Home and Entertainment chief Takashi Sensui will give the address jointly on Xbox 360's Vision and 2010's Strategy.
The speech will be delivered right at the beginning of the show on September the 16th and will be followed by a second keynote which is yet to be announced.
Delivering the keynote to this year's Tokyo Games Show will be key to Microsoft continuing to grow their consumer base in Japan.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes