Microsoft to keynote this year's Tokyo Games Show
Microsoft has sealed up the keynote spot for the Tokyo Games Show this year.
Games Studio VP, Phil Spencer and Home and Entertainment chief Takashi Sensui will give the address jointly on Xbox 360's Vision and 2010's Strategy.
The speech will be delivered right at the beginning of the show on September the 16th and will be followed by a second keynote which is yet to be announced.
Delivering the keynote to this year's Tokyo Games Show will be key to Microsoft continuing to grow their consumer base in Japan.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One