Microsoft to keynote this year's Tokyo Games Show
Microsoft has sealed up the keynote spot for the Tokyo Games Show this year.
Games Studio VP, Phil Spencer and Home and Entertainment chief Takashi Sensui will give the address jointly on Xbox 360's Vision and 2010's Strategy.
The speech will be delivered right at the beginning of the show on September the 16th and will be followed by a second keynote which is yet to be announced.
Delivering the keynote to this year's Tokyo Games Show will be key to Microsoft continuing to grow their consumer base in Japan.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone