Microsoft to keynote this year's Tokyo Games Show
Microsoft has sealed up the keynote spot for the Tokyo Games Show this year.
Games Studio VP, Phil Spencer and Home and Entertainment chief Takashi Sensui will give the address jointly on Xbox 360's Vision and 2010's Strategy.
The speech will be delivered right at the beginning of the show on September the 16th and will be followed by a second keynote which is yet to be announced.
Delivering the keynote to this year's Tokyo Games Show will be key to Microsoft continuing to grow their consumer base in Japan.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release