APB player figures look optimistic
It appears that all is not lost for Dundee developer Realtime Worlds as their administrators have published the player statistics for the poorly received online shooter APB.
The game currently has a registered player base of 130,000 which administrators Begbies Traynor believe is a solid base.
Their confidence comes from the added figures that show that each player plays APB on average of four hours pre day and spends 28 USD on the game every month.
Administrator Paul Dounis said: "These are healthy numbers and reflect positively on APB as a ongoing concern. They prove this is a very enjoyable game, which is shown by the average player daily playtime and an ARPPU (Average Revenue per Paying User) that is highest of any game out there."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3