APB player figures look optimistic
It appears that all is not lost for Dundee developer Realtime Worlds as their administrators have published the player statistics for the poorly received online shooter APB.
The game currently has a registered player base of 130,000 which administrators Begbies Traynor believe is a solid base.
Their confidence comes from the added figures that show that each player plays APB on average of four hours pre day and spends 28 USD on the game every month.
Administrator Paul Dounis said: "These are healthy numbers and reflect positively on APB as a ongoing concern. They prove this is a very enjoyable game, which is shown by the average player daily playtime and an ARPPU (Average Revenue per Paying User) that is highest of any game out there."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO