APB player figures look optimistic
It appears that all is not lost for Dundee developer Realtime Worlds as their administrators have published the player statistics for the poorly received online shooter APB.
The game currently has a registered player base of 130,000 which administrators Begbies Traynor believe is a solid base.
Their confidence comes from the added figures that show that each player plays APB on average of four hours pre day and spends 28 USD on the game every month.
Administrator Paul Dounis said: "These are healthy numbers and reflect positively on APB as a ongoing concern. They prove this is a very enjoyable game, which is shown by the average player daily playtime and an ARPPU (Average Revenue per Paying User) that is highest of any game out there."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light