DJs in League with Chaos
One of the UK publishing scene's most recent arrivals - Digital Jesters - confirmed on Friday that they have acquired the rights to publish 'fantasy sports' title Chaos League on their home turf. French developer Cyanide Studios are behind the project, and are creating a no-holds-barred fantastical free for all, featuring a variety of colourful fictional players.
'Athletes' in the game will compete in teams of nine to force a ball into the opposition's scoring zone, with fights on the pitch frequently forming part of the competition, in which players can manage and train teams, selecting players from ten species.
A variety of multiplayer modes will be part of the fun, and online play will be included in this title which launches in June on the PC.
"Chaos League is a game that has had our internal testers playing well into the night, and that's obviously a good sign," enthused director Terry Malham. "It's an unusual title which could ordinarily get lost in a large publisher's portfolio. However, we're thrilled to have signed and look forward to giving it the marketing and PR focus only Digital Jesters brings."
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America