Chris Taylor hints at a Demigod sequel
Gas Powered Games boss Chris Taylor has hinted that they may put together a sequel to their piracy-stricken title Demigod.
Taylor commented to French site Gamers.fr that maybe the sequel could pay for his kids to go to college.
Taylor said: "We made an investment in that game and we spent a lot of money on it. Now, some things have happened since that; we've got a lot of interest in a sequel to Demigod."
He added: "Maybe the kids will go to college if we do a really good job on the sequel, and we can make some of the money back that we invested in the core game and the core IP."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3