Chris Taylor hints at a Demigod sequel
Gas Powered Games boss Chris Taylor has hinted that they may put together a sequel to their piracy-stricken title Demigod.
Taylor commented to French site Gamers.fr that maybe the sequel could pay for his kids to go to college.
Taylor said: "We made an investment in that game and we spent a lot of money on it. Now, some things have happened since that; we've got a lot of interest in a sequel to Demigod."
He added: "Maybe the kids will go to college if we do a really good job on the sequel, and we can make some of the money back that we invested in the core game and the core IP."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release