Chris Taylor hints at a Demigod sequel
Gas Powered Games boss Chris Taylor has hinted that they may put together a sequel to their piracy-stricken title Demigod.
Taylor commented to French site Gamers.fr that maybe the sequel could pay for his kids to go to college.
Taylor said: "We made an investment in that game and we spent a lot of money on it. Now, some things have happened since that; we've got a lot of interest in a sequel to Demigod."
He added: "Maybe the kids will go to college if we do a really good job on the sequel, and we can make some of the money back that we invested in the core game and the core IP."
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though