Chris Taylor hints at a Demigod sequel
Gas Powered Games boss Chris Taylor has hinted that they may put together a sequel to their piracy-stricken title Demigod.
Taylor commented to French site Gamers.fr that maybe the sequel could pay for his kids to go to college.
Taylor said: "We made an investment in that game and we spent a lot of money on it. Now, some things have happened since that; we've got a lot of interest in a sequel to Demigod."
He added: "Maybe the kids will go to college if we do a really good job on the sequel, and we can make some of the money back that we invested in the core game and the core IP."
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold