Chris Taylor hints at a Demigod sequel
Gas Powered Games boss Chris Taylor has hinted that they may put together a sequel to their piracy-stricken title Demigod.
Taylor commented to French site Gamers.fr that maybe the sequel could pay for his kids to go to college.
Taylor said: "We made an investment in that game and we spent a lot of money on it. Now, some things have happened since that; we've got a lot of interest in a sequel to Demigod."
He added: "Maybe the kids will go to college if we do a really good job on the sequel, and we can make some of the money back that we invested in the core game and the core IP."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side