Xbox 360 still has 5 years left
Microsoft has definite plans to extend the lifespan of the Xbox 360 to 10 years in total.
Microsoft's Chris Lewis told Business Week at GamesCom that Kinect should extend the lifespan of the 360 by five years.
Lewis said: "Kinect really gives us, I think, a very genuine additional five years. What Kinect does is broaden us out to users that we weren't addressing in the past."
Kinect will launch on November the 4th in North America and the 10th in Europe.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year