This is Vegas cancelled?
In what could be one of the games industry's biggest wastes of money recent times Warner Bros' Vegas-based sandbox title This is Vegas has been canned.
Sources close to CVG have reportedly said that the game which was originally a Midway property has been disposed of discreetly.
The source also reported that the game was costing almost 250,000 USD per month and had already cost 43 million USD when Midway's assets were bought by Warner Bros.
Surreal Studios, the team developing This is Vegas was quietly dissolved in June with most of the staff being split between Monolith and Snowblind.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter