This is Vegas cancelled?
In what could be one of the games industry's biggest wastes of money recent times Warner Bros' Vegas-based sandbox title This is Vegas has been canned.
Sources close to CVG have reportedly said that the game which was originally a Midway property has been disposed of discreetly.
The source also reported that the game was costing almost 250,000 USD per month and had already cost 43 million USD when Midway's assets were bought by Warner Bros.
Surreal Studios, the team developing This is Vegas was quietly dissolved in June with most of the staff being split between Monolith and Snowblind.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update