This is Vegas cancelled?
In what could be one of the games industry's biggest wastes of money recent times Warner Bros' Vegas-based sandbox title This is Vegas has been canned.
Sources close to CVG have reportedly said that the game which was originally a Midway property has been disposed of discreetly.
The source also reported that the game was costing almost 250,000 USD per month and had already cost 43 million USD when Midway's assets were bought by Warner Bros.
Surreal Studios, the team developing This is Vegas was quietly dissolved in June with most of the staff being split between Monolith and Snowblind.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer