This is Vegas cancelled?
In what could be one of the games industry's biggest wastes of money recent times Warner Bros' Vegas-based sandbox title This is Vegas has been canned.
Sources close to CVG have reportedly said that the game which was originally a Midway property has been disposed of discreetly.
The source also reported that the game was costing almost 250,000 USD per month and had already cost 43 million USD when Midway's assets were bought by Warner Bros.
Surreal Studios, the team developing This is Vegas was quietly dissolved in June with most of the staff being split between Monolith and Snowblind.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3