Mass Effect 2 Shadow Broker DLC pack out next month
The next pack of DLC to add to Mass Effect 2 will release at the beginning of September.
The Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC will launch on Xbox Live and PC on September the 7th.
The story centres around the mysterious intelligence dealer the Shadow Broker and also brings back Asari love interest from the first game Liara T'Soni.
It adds five new achievements and new research items as well making the 800 MS points or 10 USD well worth the price.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side