Mass Effect 2 Shadow Broker DLC pack out next month
The next pack of DLC to add to Mass Effect 2 will release at the beginning of September.
The Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC will launch on Xbox Live and PC on September the 7th.
The story centres around the mysterious intelligence dealer the Shadow Broker and also brings back Asari love interest from the first game Liara T'Soni.
It adds five new achievements and new research items as well making the 800 MS points or 10 USD well worth the price.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO