Mass Effect 2 Shadow Broker DLC pack out next month
The next pack of DLC to add to Mass Effect 2 will release at the beginning of September.
The Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC will launch on Xbox Live and PC on September the 7th.
The story centres around the mysterious intelligence dealer the Shadow Broker and also brings back Asari love interest from the first game Liara T'Soni.
It adds five new achievements and new research items as well making the 800 MS points or 10 USD well worth the price.
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference