Mass Effect 2 Shadow Broker DLC pack out next month
The next pack of DLC to add to Mass Effect 2 will release at the beginning of September.
The Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC will launch on Xbox Live and PC on September the 7th.
The story centres around the mysterious intelligence dealer the Shadow Broker and also brings back Asari love interest from the first game Liara T'Soni.
It adds five new achievements and new research items as well making the 800 MS points or 10 USD well worth the price.
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3