Mass Effect 2 Shadow Broker DLC pack out next month
The next pack of DLC to add to Mass Effect 2 will release at the beginning of September.
The Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC will launch on Xbox Live and PC on September the 7th.
The story centres around the mysterious intelligence dealer the Shadow Broker and also brings back Asari love interest from the first game Liara T'Soni.
It adds five new achievements and new research items as well making the 800 MS points or 10 USD well worth the price.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015