Cryptic working on co-op Neverwinter Nights game
Cryptic has unveiled their new project and the rumour mill would seem to have called it correctly.
Their new game is a PC exclusive co-op RPG called Neverwinter.
Players will be able to from parties of up to five custom-created adventurers chosen from Dungeons and Dragons five classes.
The game is still a long way off though with it scheduled to appear in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer