Cryptic working on co-op Neverwinter Nights game
Cryptic has unveiled their new project and the rumour mill would seem to have called it correctly.
Their new game is a PC exclusive co-op RPG called Neverwinter.
Players will be able to from parties of up to five custom-created adventurers chosen from Dungeons and Dragons five classes.
The game is still a long way off though with it scheduled to appear in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow