Cryptic working on co-op Neverwinter Nights game
Cryptic has unveiled their new project and the rumour mill would seem to have called it correctly.
Their new game is a PC exclusive co-op RPG called Neverwinter.
Players will be able to from parties of up to five custom-created adventurers chosen from Dungeons and Dragons five classes.
The game is still a long way off though with it scheduled to appear in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title