Cryptic working on co-op Neverwinter Nights game
Cryptic has unveiled their new project and the rumour mill would seem to have called it correctly.
Their new game is a PC exclusive co-op RPG called Neverwinter.
Players will be able to from parties of up to five custom-created adventurers chosen from Dungeons and Dragons five classes.
The game is still a long way off though with it scheduled to appear in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year