Cryptic working on co-op Neverwinter Nights game
Cryptic has unveiled their new project and the rumour mill would seem to have called it correctly.
Their new game is a PC exclusive co-op RPG called Neverwinter.
Players will be able to from parties of up to five custom-created adventurers chosen from Dungeons and Dragons five classes.
The game is still a long way off though with it scheduled to appear in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0