Realtime Worlds hires back some Project: MyWorld staff
Begbies Traynor, the company administering the stricken APB developer Realtime Worlds has hired back some of the staff that were working on their other title Project: MyWorld.
All of the staff working on Project: MyWorld were initially let go but it appears that around 23 of those made redundant have been re-hired to continue work on the title.
Administrator Ken Patullo told Develop Online: "As a smaller entity MyWorld is attracting considerable interest from potential buyers and 23 members of the team who had been working on the project clearly add value to it as a standalone business."
He added on APB: "We want to offer reassurance to gamers that APB will not only continue as an online service but will be improved and supported 100 per cent during restructuring."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey