Far Cry 3 development in full swing
The games industry rumour-mill has pushed up news that Ubisoft Montreal is working full-steam ahead on Far Cry 3.
The news came from the pages of this month's issue of PC Gamer and points to the game being in deep development.
The magazine also suggested that former Relic man and lead designer on Company of Heroes is heading the project.
So far the rumours indicate that the sequel will remain in its fictional war-torn African state.
Thanks Big Download.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer