Far Cry 3 development in full swing
The games industry rumour-mill has pushed up news that Ubisoft Montreal is working full-steam ahead on Far Cry 3.
The news came from the pages of this month's issue of PC Gamer and points to the game being in deep development.
The magazine also suggested that former Relic man and lead designer on Company of Heroes is heading the project.
So far the rumours indicate that the sequel will remain in its fictional war-torn African state.
Thanks Big Download.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3