Business as usual for APB in Europe and the US
Begbies Traynor, the administrator currently running stricken developer Realtime Worlds has promised that work on APB will continue.
The remaining 53 members of staff at the Dundee developer will continue to maintain and improve the ambitious sandbox shooter MMO for European and North American gamers.
Paul Traynor from Begbies Traynor said: "We want to offer reassurance to gamers that APB will not only continue as an online service but will be improved and supported 100 per cent during this restructure."
It seems that the underperforming MMO shooter is still the company's best asset.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter