Business as usual for APB in Europe and the US
Begbies Traynor, the administrator currently running stricken developer Realtime Worlds has promised that work on APB will continue.
The remaining 53 members of staff at the Dundee developer will continue to maintain and improve the ambitious sandbox shooter MMO for European and North American gamers.
Paul Traynor from Begbies Traynor said: "We want to offer reassurance to gamers that APB will not only continue as an online service but will be improved and supported 100 per cent during this restructure."
It seems that the underperforming MMO shooter is still the company's best asset.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015