Business as usual for APB in Europe and the US
Begbies Traynor, the administrator currently running stricken developer Realtime Worlds has promised that work on APB will continue.
The remaining 53 members of staff at the Dundee developer will continue to maintain and improve the ambitious sandbox shooter MMO for European and North American gamers.
Paul Traynor from Begbies Traynor said: "We want to offer reassurance to gamers that APB will not only continue as an online service but will be improved and supported 100 per cent during this restructure."
It seems that the underperforming MMO shooter is still the company's best asset.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto