Business as usual for APB in Europe and the US
Begbies Traynor, the administrator currently running stricken developer Realtime Worlds has promised that work on APB will continue.
The remaining 53 members of staff at the Dundee developer will continue to maintain and improve the ambitious sandbox shooter MMO for European and North American gamers.
Paul Traynor from Begbies Traynor said: "We want to offer reassurance to gamers that APB will not only continue as an online service but will be improved and supported 100 per cent during this restructure."
It seems that the underperforming MMO shooter is still the company's best asset.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date