Yamauchi: GT6 won't take as long as GT5
Now that Gran Turismo 5 is almost here Kazunori Yamauchi is already thinking of Gran Turismo 6.
The head of Polyphony Digital has promised Autoweek that PS3 petrolheads will not have to wait as long for GT6 as they did for GT5.
Yamauchi said: "Yes. You won't have to wait as long as you did for GT5. GT5 was basically the creation of a whole new operating system, and developing GT6 will be like adding new applications that run on that new operating system."
Hopefully this will mean that we may see a sequel some time before the PS4 arrives.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III