Yamauchi: GT6 won't take as long as GT5
Now that Gran Turismo 5 is almost here Kazunori Yamauchi is already thinking of Gran Turismo 6.
The head of Polyphony Digital has promised Autoweek that PS3 petrolheads will not have to wait as long for GT6 as they did for GT5.
Yamauchi said: "Yes. You won't have to wait as long as you did for GT5. GT5 was basically the creation of a whole new operating system, and developing GT6 will be like adding new applications that run on that new operating system."
Hopefully this will mean that we may see a sequel some time before the PS4 arrives.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update