Yamauchi: GT6 won't take as long as GT5
Now that Gran Turismo 5 is almost here Kazunori Yamauchi is already thinking of Gran Turismo 6.
The head of Polyphony Digital has promised Autoweek that PS3 petrolheads will not have to wait as long for GT6 as they did for GT5.
Yamauchi said: "Yes. You won't have to wait as long as you did for GT5. GT5 was basically the creation of a whole new operating system, and developing GT6 will be like adding new applications that run on that new operating system."
Hopefully this will mean that we may see a sequel some time before the PS4 arrives.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year