Yamauchi: GT6 won't take as long as GT5
Now that Gran Turismo 5 is almost here Kazunori Yamauchi is already thinking of Gran Turismo 6.
The head of Polyphony Digital has promised Autoweek that PS3 petrolheads will not have to wait as long for GT6 as they did for GT5.
Yamauchi said: "Yes. You won't have to wait as long as you did for GT5. GT5 was basically the creation of a whole new operating system, and developing GT6 will be like adding new applications that run on that new operating system."
Hopefully this will mean that we may see a sequel some time before the PS4 arrives.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan