Yamauchi: GT6 won't take as long as GT5
Now that Gran Turismo 5 is almost here Kazunori Yamauchi is already thinking of Gran Turismo 6.
The head of Polyphony Digital has promised Autoweek that PS3 petrolheads will not have to wait as long for GT6 as they did for GT5.
Yamauchi said: "Yes. You won't have to wait as long as you did for GT5. GT5 was basically the creation of a whole new operating system, and developing GT6 will be like adding new applications that run on that new operating system."
Hopefully this will mean that we may see a sequel some time before the PS4 arrives.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today