Suda 51 announces new downloadable title Sine Mora
Grasshopper Manufacturing and Digital Reality have announced a partnership that will see them co-develop a series for titles for XBLA and PSN.
The first game of the partnership will be a side-scrolling shooter that uses a time travel mechanic called Sine Mora.
Goichi Suda said: "We think we can strongly benefit from having an ally such as Digital Reality in the digital publishing realm, who can provide long term online publishing services to its partners, and to gamers."
Sine Mora will use some of the newest 3D display technology mixed with a unique time manipulation mechanic to give a brand new gaming experience.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes