Suda 51 announces new downloadable title Sine Mora
Grasshopper Manufacturing and Digital Reality have announced a partnership that will see them co-develop a series for titles for XBLA and PSN.
The first game of the partnership will be a side-scrolling shooter that uses a time travel mechanic called Sine Mora.
Goichi Suda said: "We think we can strongly benefit from having an ally such as Digital Reality in the digital publishing realm, who can provide long term online publishing services to its partners, and to gamers."
Sine Mora will use some of the newest 3D display technology mixed with a unique time manipulation mechanic to give a brand new gaming experience.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light