Suda 51 announces new downloadable title Sine Mora
Grasshopper Manufacturing and Digital Reality have announced a partnership that will see them co-develop a series for titles for XBLA and PSN.
The first game of the partnership will be a side-scrolling shooter that uses a time travel mechanic called Sine Mora.
Goichi Suda said: "We think we can strongly benefit from having an ally such as Digital Reality in the digital publishing realm, who can provide long term online publishing services to its partners, and to gamers."
Sine Mora will use some of the newest 3D display technology mixed with a unique time manipulation mechanic to give a brand new gaming experience.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims