Suda 51 announces new downloadable title Sine Mora
Grasshopper Manufacturing and Digital Reality have announced a partnership that will see them co-develop a series for titles for XBLA and PSN.
The first game of the partnership will be a side-scrolling shooter that uses a time travel mechanic called Sine Mora.
Goichi Suda said: "We think we can strongly benefit from having an ally such as Digital Reality in the digital publishing realm, who can provide long term online publishing services to its partners, and to gamers."
Sine Mora will use some of the newest 3D display technology mixed with a unique time manipulation mechanic to give a brand new gaming experience.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer