Suda 51 announces new downloadable title Sine Mora
Grasshopper Manufacturing and Digital Reality have announced a partnership that will see them co-develop a series for titles for XBLA and PSN.
The first game of the partnership will be a side-scrolling shooter that uses a time travel mechanic called Sine Mora.
Goichi Suda said: "We think we can strongly benefit from having an ally such as Digital Reality in the digital publishing realm, who can provide long term online publishing services to its partners, and to gamers."
Sine Mora will use some of the newest 3D display technology mixed with a unique time manipulation mechanic to give a brand new gaming experience.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year