3D and motion control not for FIFA says Moore
EA Sports president Peter Moore has said that, for the moment, there is no place for 3D and motion control in the FIFA franchise.
Moore told Eurogamer that Move, Kinect and 3D are not off the cards for the future but right now they don't "add anything."
Moore began: "You never say never. But if you ask me right now do they feel like there is obvious relevance of those technologies to the experience that is FIFA, I don't see it right now."
He added: "I don't think it's a great experience. People say, 'Well why don't you just do a penalty kick?' How disruptive is that? It feels like a bit of a mini-game. It feels bolted on, and not quite what we think the experience should be."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release