3D and motion control not for FIFA says Moore
EA Sports president Peter Moore has said that, for the moment, there is no place for 3D and motion control in the FIFA franchise.
Moore told Eurogamer that Move, Kinect and 3D are not off the cards for the future but right now they don't "add anything."
Moore began: "You never say never. But if you ask me right now do they feel like there is obvious relevance of those technologies to the experience that is FIFA, I don't see it right now."
He added: "I don't think it's a great experience. People say, 'Well why don't you just do a penalty kick?' How disruptive is that? It feels like a bit of a mini-game. It feels bolted on, and not quite what we think the experience should be."
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today