3D and motion control not for FIFA says Moore
EA Sports president Peter Moore has said that, for the moment, there is no place for 3D and motion control in the FIFA franchise.
Moore told Eurogamer that Move, Kinect and 3D are not off the cards for the future but right now they don't "add anything."
Moore began: "You never say never. But if you ask me right now do they feel like there is obvious relevance of those technologies to the experience that is FIFA, I don't see it right now."
He added: "I don't think it's a great experience. People say, 'Well why don't you just do a penalty kick?' How disruptive is that? It feels like a bit of a mini-game. It feels bolted on, and not quite what we think the experience should be."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny