3D and motion control not for FIFA says Moore
EA Sports president Peter Moore has said that, for the moment, there is no place for 3D and motion control in the FIFA franchise.
Moore told Eurogamer that Move, Kinect and 3D are not off the cards for the future but right now they don't "add anything."
Moore began: "You never say never. But if you ask me right now do they feel like there is obvious relevance of those technologies to the experience that is FIFA, I don't see it right now."
He added: "I don't think it's a great experience. People say, 'Well why don't you just do a penalty kick?' How disruptive is that? It feels like a bit of a mini-game. It feels bolted on, and not quite what we think the experience should be."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One