3D and motion control not for FIFA says Moore
EA Sports president Peter Moore has said that, for the moment, there is no place for 3D and motion control in the FIFA franchise.
Moore told Eurogamer that Move, Kinect and 3D are not off the cards for the future but right now they don't "add anything."
Moore began: "You never say never. But if you ask me right now do they feel like there is obvious relevance of those technologies to the experience that is FIFA, I don't see it right now."
He added: "I don't think it's a great experience. People say, 'Well why don't you just do a penalty kick?' How disruptive is that? It feels like a bit of a mini-game. It feels bolted on, and not quite what we think the experience should be."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III