GC 2010: Portal 2 out in February
There's no need to be bummed by the 2011 release date for Portal 2 because it's coming out sooner rather than later.
GameInformer has confirmed with developer Valve that its upcoming first-person puzzle sequel Portal 2 will be out at the beginning of February 2011.
That's much sooner than expected, as it had been thought that the game wouldn't be released until the second half of 2011. The highly anticipated sequel will likely be the year's first marquee title.
Portal 2 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 9.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO