GC 2010: Portal 2 out in February
There's no need to be bummed by the 2011 release date for Portal 2 because it's coming out sooner rather than later.
GameInformer has confirmed with developer Valve that its upcoming first-person puzzle sequel Portal 2 will be out at the beginning of February 2011.
That's much sooner than expected, as it had been thought that the game wouldn't be released until the second half of 2011. The highly anticipated sequel will likely be the year's first marquee title.
Portal 2 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 9.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update