GC 2010: Portal 2 out in February
There's no need to be bummed by the 2011 release date for Portal 2 because it's coming out sooner rather than later.
GameInformer has confirmed with developer Valve that its upcoming first-person puzzle sequel Portal 2 will be out at the beginning of February 2011.
That's much sooner than expected, as it had been thought that the game wouldn't be released until the second half of 2011. The highly anticipated sequel will likely be the year's first marquee title.
Portal 2 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on February 9.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free