GC 2010: Might and Magic VI outed
Turn-based strategy is far from dead as Ubisoft have committed to a new instalment of the lauded Heroes of Might and Magic franchise.
Bearing a slightly rearranged title and different developer, Might and Magic Heroes VI nevertheless hopes to revitalise the series's lauded turn-based play. The game is being developed by the scary-sounding Black Hole Entertainment.
According to the official website, the game is set 400 years before the events of the previous game. An archangel has come to the world of Ashan to rally defences against a forthcoming demon.
Might and Magic Heroes VI will be available for PC in 2011.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch