GC 2010: Might and Magic VI outed
Turn-based strategy is far from dead as Ubisoft have committed to a new instalment of the lauded Heroes of Might and Magic franchise.
Bearing a slightly rearranged title and different developer, Might and Magic Heroes VI nevertheless hopes to revitalise the series's lauded turn-based play. The game is being developed by the scary-sounding Black Hole Entertainment.
According to the official website, the game is set 400 years before the events of the previous game. An archangel has come to the world of Ashan to rally defences against a forthcoming demon.
Might and Magic Heroes VI will be available for PC in 2011.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side