GC 2010: Might and Magic VI outed
Turn-based strategy is far from dead as Ubisoft have committed to a new instalment of the lauded Heroes of Might and Magic franchise.
Bearing a slightly rearranged title and different developer, Might and Magic Heroes VI nevertheless hopes to revitalise the series's lauded turn-based play. The game is being developed by the scary-sounding Black Hole Entertainment.
According to the official website, the game is set 400 years before the events of the previous game. An archangel has come to the world of Ashan to rally defences against a forthcoming demon.
Might and Magic Heroes VI will be available for PC in 2011.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all