GC 2010: Might and Magic VI outed
Turn-based strategy is far from dead as Ubisoft have committed to a new instalment of the lauded Heroes of Might and Magic franchise.
Bearing a slightly rearranged title and different developer, Might and Magic Heroes VI nevertheless hopes to revitalise the series's lauded turn-based play. The game is being developed by the scary-sounding Black Hole Entertainment.
According to the official website, the game is set 400 years before the events of the previous game. An archangel has come to the world of Ashan to rally defences against a forthcoming demon.
Might and Magic Heroes VI will be available for PC in 2011.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold