GC 2010: Might and Magic VI outed
Turn-based strategy is far from dead as Ubisoft have committed to a new instalment of the lauded Heroes of Might and Magic franchise.
Bearing a slightly rearranged title and different developer, Might and Magic Heroes VI nevertheless hopes to revitalise the series's lauded turn-based play. The game is being developed by the scary-sounding Black Hole Entertainment.
According to the official website, the game is set 400 years before the events of the previous game. An archangel has come to the world of Ashan to rally defences against a forthcoming demon.
Might and Magic Heroes VI will be available for PC in 2011.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching